It’s that time again! Each month, we like to update you on what’s new within the Rhythm platform. The Product Roundup is your chance to get a behind-the-scenes look at what we’ve been working on. Enjoy!
💡Overrideable Chapter Memberships for Flowdown Members
Rhythm now supports the ability to override the chapter membership for a flowdown member. In the past, the system wouldn’t allow that change in the middle of a membership cycle — but your members are on the go, and you need an easy way to keep track of important details without affecting membership at the organizational level.
For example, when a flowdown member moves to a new region, updating their chapter membership is a simple, straightforward process. Once updated, this change will show under the “Overriden Fields” section in their membership record.
💡Search Flowdown Member Contact Lists
Some organizations have hundreds of flowdown members. In the past, you’d have to search a contact’s first and last name (and spell it correctly!) to find them in the flowdown member contact list. In an effort to create a more intuitive experience, we refreshed the search function to allow your team to search the list by “First Name” or “Last Name”.
- Transactions were taking the scenic route before showing up in the portal. We’ve course-corrected, so now your members can view transactions as soon as they happen.
- Abstracts Review Rounds can now be created, managed, and closed successfully.
- The “Membership Type” and “Membership Package” components were not visible when the user navigated back to them on a form. We’ve fixed this, and users can now edit this information without trouble.
- Thanks to a recent fix, users can create and save page layouts in the console without error.
- We made a quick fix to ensure that name merge fields appear correctly in password reset emails.